Friday, March 12, 2010

Forever In Our Hearts...AMB

Today is a very sad day for our extended family.  It was three years ago that my niece, Allie was killed in a tragic auto accident.  Her loss is still felt acutely by my younger sister and her family.   It so hard to imagine how difficult it is for them to get through each day with such a burden on their hearts.   Thankfully, their faith in God and the support of their church, Calvary Chapel of Philadelphia, has helped them through this troubling time.

There isn't a day that passes that I don't think of the beautiful young woman Allie was becoming and wonder what might have been.  She had so many interests and  so many friends that miss her as well.   Happily, their contact with my sister and her family keeps Allie very much in the 'present'.

My thoughts and prayers are with my sister and her family at this time and pray that God keeps them in his loving arms.


"'Til We Meet Again...."
AMB 08/01/90 - 03/12/07

No comments:

Post a Comment